GRIGIO | champagne glass bead
This nifty Glass Veil is a combination of a few useful adjectives, all in one:
- practical – use it to tag your glass, different colors of silks, beads, and threads will help guest to find their own glass easily and quickly, all the while enjoying a larger dinner parties
- various – 15 styles provide more selection and match most occasions well
- easy – simply draping the charms over any glass (steeples, tea mug, coffee cup, small bowl, Champaign flute, cognac shooter, etc.), ANY!
- nice – as in gift; these will make for great gifts for bachelorette parties, ladies party, dinner parties, birthday parties, weddings, wine lovers gatherings; show your appreciation for showers, from newlyweds, for wedding, house warming, Christmas, holiday, stocking stuffers, and birthday presents
- fun – for so many social occasions; use them at home, restaurants, hotels, bars, at parties, picnics, gender reveal gathering, simply any time drinks are available and are free-flowing; it can make you enjoy a glass by yourself or when hosting larger dinner parties
Never lose your drink at dinner party or pick up someone else’s.
BRAND: Details by Oksana
MATERIAL: Silk Organza, Champaign Color Glass Bead, Beige Thread
ARRIVES beautifully packaged in a velvety pouch to match
CARE: Wash by hand, air dry and iron on low | OR give it to your mother – she will know what to do
You may also like…
printed coated canvas and refined calf leather inside zip and multifunction pockets inside laptop sleeve with secure tab zip closure, fabric lining outside zip pocket adjustable shoulder straps 13 3/4" L x 17 1/4" H x 6" W
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.