EGG | white
Our unique Faberge Egg-inspired Christmas ornament decorated with sparkly sequin, small European glass beads, ribbon, are all combined into one with love, patience, care. You will not find a more unusual ornaments slash personalized place card then these eggs.
Bring a touch of history, glam, and a bit of country (chickens, barns, and grassy fields) to your Christmas tree.
The string hanger allows you to quickly add egg ornament to any branch, make the tree shine and gloss with glitter.
Whether for Christmas, Easter, Passover, winter wedding, or dinner party, any time of the year, really, this ornament is sure to bring a smile! Add dazzling elegance to your fabulous tree decorations this holidays season and many more to come.
BRAND: Details by Oksana
COLOR: White sequin, clear glass bead
SIZE: H 2.75″ (at the highest point, including height of beads); W 2″ (at the highest point, including height of beads); string length – 4″ (folded)
ARRIVES packed beautifully in a mini paint tin which can be used to store the ornament; repair kit included
3 in stock (can be backordered)
You may also like…
- practical - use it to tag your glass, different colors of silks, beads, and threads will help guest to find their own glass easily and quickly, all the while enjoying a larger dinner parties
- various - 15 styles provide more selection and match most occasions well
- easy - simply draping the charms over any glass (steeples, tea mug, coffee cup, small bowl, Champaign flute, cognac shooter, etc.), ANY!
- nice - as in gift; these will make for great gifts for bachelorette parties, ladies party, dinner parties, birthday parties, weddings, wine lovers gatherings; show your appreciation for showers, from newlyweds, for wedding, house warming, Christmas, holiday, stocking stuffers, and birthday presents
- fun - for so many social occasions; use them at home, restaurants, hotels, bars, at parties, picnics, gender reveal gathering, simply any time drinks are available and are free-flowing; it can make you enjoy a glass by yourself or when hosting larger dinner parties